The Peace Studio Fellowship for Artists and Journalists (US)
Applications are now open for the Peace Studio Fellowship, a year-long program advancing artists and journalists in becoming effective peacebuilders.
- This year, five artists and five journalists will be awarded a $10,000 grant to support socially transformative initiatives.
- In addition to this monetary support, the cohort is granted access to The Peace Studio’s “Skills for Creative Peacebuilding” curriculum, as well as guided workshops, career development resources, and connection to a network of like-minded change makers. All fellows will be matched to a respective artist or journalist in an effort to facilitate thought partnership and interdisciplinary collaboration.
- For the duration of this one-year program, Fellows receive support to carry out a collaborative peacebuilding project of their choice. If selected, you will be matched with a respective artist or journalist in an effort to facilitate thought partnership and/or interdisciplinary collaboration. The community to serve and the concern to address is up to you!
Is this Fellowship right for you?
They welcome mid-career artists of all disciplines and journalists on any platform to apply. This Fellowship is right for you if you agree with three or more of the statements below:
- You are an artist.
- You are a journalist.
- Your work has an impact on anyone who engages with it.
- You believe you are capable of making positive change in the world.
- You believe there is strength and power in community.
To be eligible to participate in this Fellowship, applicants must meet all the requirements listed below. Applicants who do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must currently reside in the United States.
- You must be a practicing artist or journalist.
- You are able to collaborate with others and have a strong sense of accountability.
- You must be able to attend all days of the Fellowship Retreat (September 10th -14th) Travel, lodging, and meals will be provided by The Peace Studio.
- You can commit to participating in regularly scheduled virtual meetings.
For more information, visit The Peace Studio.