The Millicom University hires 1 Software Architect
Salaire / mois
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 16 Aout 2017
Description de l’offre
The Software Architect Engineer is the main interface into the relationship between Factory and their dedicated portfolio of customers. Will be direct accountable individual for the entire life cycle of the multiple solutions Factory, guaranteeing accuracy, quality and time line accomplishment. His goal is to gain a complete understanding of his clients’ needs and effectively communicate them to the software factories, then leads the solutions integration.
1. Deliver End-to-End Solutions for all Business Units (mobile, financial, corporate and home) requirements. Will work closely with marketing (Consumer), Sales (Go To Market), Customer Operation (Include Billing Operation) and others business areas, creating winning proposals and successfully delivering within budget.
2. Responsible for the design and implementation of solutions (CRM, Middleware, Billing, Rating, Activation, etc.) and others IT platforms meeting standards and protocols for data exchange, communications, software and interconnection for information systems.
3. Responsible for the governance of the SOA architecture (Service Oriented Architecture). Continuously identify areas of improvement in our Solutions Framework and take initiatives to new approaches to optimize our existing processes.
4. Responsible for the entire life cycle of the multiple solutions and needs to show detailed knowledge of the processes involved at each stage of project planning and execution, as well as methods for resolving issues that can occur throughout.
5. Responsible for ensures that all development practices are in compliance with his employer’s best practices policies and procedures in the operation.
6. Responsible for the tracking and maintaining all records and metric, he reports the project’s progress to management.
7. Responsible for identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
8. Responsible for record software architecture in a software architecture document using use cases and the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
9. Responsible for maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
10. Responsible for ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validates it against the system specification.
Engineer’s Degree or Master, Information Technologies and Computing sciences, 1-2 Years experience
This position is open to people:
Coordonnées du recruteur pour cette offre
click to the following link to apply