Deadline: 31 October 2019
The Fine and Country Foundation is seeking applications for its Autumn Grant Program.
Grants are open to homeless charities, poverty prevention schemes and housing associations. Grants must be used for prevention of homelessness, care of the homeless or constructive projects to get homeless people off of the streets permanently.
The Foundation focus on complete transparency which is why they request as much detail as possible into the nature of applicants charity and the project(s) or overheads which applicant require funding for. This is relevant both before and after the grant is given. They reserve the right to request images, visits, interviews, financial records and any further information necessary to access the use of their grant funds and promote their funding to the public.
- Grants up to £3,000, if a charity applies multiple projects within the same application, they may divide them into separate small grants.
- Applicant will be contacted and may be asked for further details and/or to submit additional grant applications.
- The organisation is required to be a registered charity and must provide the Registered Charity Number in all documents.
- Both UK and international charities are eligible for grants.
- Applications for grants from all sections of the community and decisions are made on prioritisation having regard to funding levels and never on the grounds of gender, age or race.
- Multiple small grants are eligible from the same organisation, providing that they are for different projects or items.
- Charities are permitted to apply for consecutive grants and do not have to wait longer than six months between applications. However, following the initial grant, they require confirmation that the full grant has been spent on the specified project or item(s) before a new application can be submitted.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.fineandcountryfoundation.com/post-grant-application-process-1510576655