The Andrew Wainwright Reform Trust Grants Program in the UK
Deadline: 14 September 2019
Applicants are invited to apply for the Andrew Wainwright Reform Trust GrantsProgram.
The objectives of the Trust are framed in general terms to work for a just and Democratic Society and to redress political and social injustices.
View Sample Proposals
Join Premium and gain access to thousands of Proposals from Successful Grantees
The Trust administers investments producing a grant budget that currently varies between about £90,000 and £110,000 a year.
Customize Funding Alerts
Customize your email funding alerts based on your country and areas of work.
- The Trust will prioritise groups or individuals that are ineligible for charitable funding because they are considered too political or radical to come within the Charity Commission’s guidelines.
- The Trust will support work undertaken at both regional and national level and occasionally overseas. It may also consider pioneering projects operating on a more local basis that have a potentially wider impact.
- The Trust normally gives grants only to groups or organisations, but in exceptional cases it may consider an application from an individual with proven experience or skill in their chosen field or it may make a personal award to an individual in support of outstanding commitment and effectiveness relevant to the Trust’s interests.
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to submit:
- a completed registration form;
- up to four A4 pages setting out their proposal;
- a full budget for the project;
- most recent audited annual accounts or an up-to-date statement of income & expenditure (if only recently formed);
- Applicants can submit their application via email at the address given on the website.