|Teranga Gold recruits 01 Drill Maintenance Coordinator|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||20 Fevrier 2021|
Description de l’offre
Summary of Role:
This is a 12-month term, fly-in fly-out role: 8 weeks (56 days) on / 4 weeks off (28 days) roster with travel in company time to our Sabodala mine site in Senegal.
The position reports to the Drill & Blast Superintendent & will provide high-level expertise with regards to organizing, executing, and mentoring maintenance on the drilling fleet.
The development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the MDS operations, processes and ensure compliance with SOP and company policies will also be required.
This position is required to facilitate skills transfer and training to the local maintenance workforce.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to;
The drilling section role is to maintain broken stock inventory in a safe and cost-effective manner through: ongoing training of mine operators and maintenance personnel and efficient use of available resources (personnel and equipment)
Utilizing data & plan work – services, change-outs, repair work, spares planning in line with maintenance system, plan maintenance team rosters & schedules within overall roster.
Experience in condition monitoring of components & maintenance on drilling equipment as follows; Terex SKF, Sandvik D25K, D1550, Pantera 1500 & 1500i.
Plan services of support equipment to minimize disruption, take drilling requirements into consideration when planning work.
Work closely with the warehouse regarding repairable items and spares and plan utilization of support equipment; organize spares in time for backlog work on a remote site, ensure work schedule is organized daily and displayed on the board from monthly equipment inspections and daily service info, schedule work, and priorities.
Input into stockholding requirement inclusive of max and reorder levels, ensure quantities of spares orders are not overstated.
Organize with drilling team for planned work in the pit
Writing, implementing, and training employee’s on SWI’s, I-Auditor, and safe maintenance practices
Required Skills & Experience
– Formal maintenance / mechanical qualification with experience in maintenance planning and various types of drill equipment,
– Minimum of 10 years of related experience in maintenance of production drills in a hard rock open pit mining environment, in progressively responsible positions or internal promotion with documented training records,
– Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience as an Expat at a remote location (preferably West Africa),
– Must have an expert knowledge and understanding of breakdown diagnostics and repair,
– Ability to read and interpret maintenance plans and manuals, expert knowledge and understanding of scheduled maintenance and repair techniques,
– Strong communication skills in English, (French is an asset) to effectively interact with national employees, preference will be given to French & English bilingual candidate,
– Hold a clean valid driving license and able to operate light vehicles, telehandlers, and forklifts.
– Intermediate level skill and knowledge of computer use including MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, and Excel are desired.,
– ERP experience in particular Pronto XI experience will be advantageous.
– Excellent leadership and management skills with proven ability to motivate and empower team,
– Must possess strong cultural sensitivity and be able to execute work successfully in a different culture,
– Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills,
– Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work with a sense of urgency,
– The ability to manage, share knowledge, and develop staff is required.
If you are having difficulties applying, please send your CV.
Descriptif du poste
Mines et métaux Machines et équipements Ingénierie mécanique ou industrielle
CDD ou mission ponctuelle
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply through this email firstname.lastname@example.org: