Taleo hires 01 Sales Representative – Coronary
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 16 Juin 2017
Description de l’offre
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities.
Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle’s product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition.
Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors.
Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills. Strong marketing skills. Travels to customer as needed.
2 or more years of relevant sales experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
CLOUD APPLICATIONS (SAAS) Shape the business landscape of tomorrow with the most complete and exciting suite of SaaS Applications in the world. Join Oracle as a Cloud Sales Professional and sell our HCM, ERP, EPM and CX Sales and Marketing Cloud to transformational customers across EMEA.
· Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud (HCM) Talent acquisition and retention is crucial for business success. Empower your customers with the tools to build winning teams.
· Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud (ERP) Fast-moving market dynamics require business insight to remain one step ahead of the competition. Help your customers build the back office capabilities to gain an advantage.
· Enterprise Performance Management Cloud (EPM) Modern businesses have rapid planning cycles that need to keep pace with change and respond to business volatility
. Help your customers unlock their potential.
· Customer Experience Cloud (CX) Modern businesses strive to provide a seamless experience across several different channels. Help your customers deliver that experience.
· Develop the business by uncovering new opportunities.
· Manage a volume business i.e. many deals in a given period. Fusion CRM internal tool is used to follow up opportunities.
· Win deals in a competitive environment to over achieve targets.
· Own and deliver a monthly sales target
· Sell solutions and services to new & existing Oracle customers
· Build successful sales campaigns using social media, marketing and outbound customer engagement activities
· Prepare & Deliver online demonstrations of your business solutions to prospective clients.
· Liaise with business contacts to develop & manage relationships, identifying new opportunities to sell Oracle products and services.
· Based in one of our modern Cloud Sales Centers, be a team player with a willingness to work with other commercial functions such as: field sales, sales consulting, support and education.
·(Ideally within 6-8 years post qualification)
· 2 years Prime App?s sales experience
· Professional Maturity
·(Negotiation skills, presentation skills, working with decision makers, etc.)
If you are interested in this position, please click on the following link:
Coordonnées de l’offre
Click to the link below : https://oracle.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=240149