Swedish Institute Academy for Young Professionals Programme
Are you a young professional in the selected regions and want to deepen your knowledge about modern sustainable governance? This Swedish Institute Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) Training programme is for you.
The Swedish Institute Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) is a training programme developed to build awareness, capacity and resilience in the practice of governance.
The Swedish Institute Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) is a training programme developed to build new networks, knowledge and practices for increased transparency, efficiency and resilience in public administration. The programme also aims to strengthen your individual capabilities to meet the requirements of a modern governance structure. As a SAYP participant, you will be able to expand your own contact networks and share ideas, experiences and challenges with other like-minded professionals.
SAYP is a collaboration between the Swedish Institute (SI) and Swedish universities, responsible for developing and organising training modules. The modules rely on a mix of modern teaching methods with emphasis on interactivity, collaboration and problem-based learning. The training programme may include webinars, interactive lectures, small-group discussions, study visits and other learning activities allowing to deepen and practice your knowledge.
- For SAYP 2023 it is possible to apply for the following thematic modules within SAYP:
- Cooperation beyond Borders – Transnational Public Administration and Organizing (TPAO), Södertörn University
- Migration and Integration: Challenges and Good Practices for the Development of Inclusive Societies, Gothenburg University & Georgian Institute of Public Affairs
- Perspectives on Multi-level Governance, Decentralisation & Human Rights, Lund University
- Sustainable e-Government for Resilient and Innovative Democratic Public Administration (SeGRID), Linköping University
- Sustainable Public Management, Malmö University
SAYP will give you
- Opportunity to develop your professional skills
- Tools to apply in your own organisations and local contexts
- Knowledge within sustainable modern governance
- Experience of cross-sectorial work environment
- Personal and professional network
- Membership in the SI Alumni Network
- Exclusive access to tools for continued learning
- You can apply to SAYP if you:
- Are a citizen of or resident in one of the following countries: Armenia, Belarus*, Estonia, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Sweden, Ukraine
- Have a good command of English, both spoken and written
- Have a relevant higher education (at least three years of study)
- Are up to 35 years old (born 1988)
- Are currently employed in one of the following groups:
- Policymakers (politicians, government officials, employees of political parties)
- Public servants (non-political civil servants working at public organisations)
- Civil society workers (CSO/NGO employees)
- Your professional profile is relevant for the thematic content of the module of your choice and the Baltic Sea Region and Eastern partnership countries
For more information, visit SAYP.
Laisser un Commentaire