The Al Alfi Foundation & AUC is offering Al Alfi Foundation Sustainable Development Fellowship as represented by Center for Sustainable Development. This program is aimed to identify & prepare leaders from Egyptian nationals with strong knowledge and hiigh qualified skills in science, business, engineering, policy & social sciences. This fellowship is open for Egyptian who commence their study in 2016-2017 for pursuing Masters degree in the Sustainable Development.
The fellowship is jointly provided by Al Alfi Foundation and AUC.
This Masters fellowship will be taken in Egypt.
Country of Applicants
This Al Alfi Foundation Sustainable Development Fellowship is open for Egyptian students.
Fellowship is provided for pursuing Master in Sustainable Development.
To be eligible, applicant must:
- Hold Egyptian citizenship
- Obtain Bachelors Degree from recognised university with background knowledge in science, business, engineering, policy or social sciences
- Obtain a 3.0 / 4.0 scale minimum GPA or equal
- Be admitted for Masters program in Sustainable Development
- Provide a statement about their research or professional experience, future career goal and their financial difficulties.
The fellowship will covers:
- tuition fees waiver (full or partial)
- Student services & activities
- Coverage for books cost
The deadline for application is 15th April 2016.
How to Apply
The procedure of applying can be made via online fellowship application form
Please submitt all of the following:
- Filled out application form
- Personal statement (Form 2, minimum 500 words)
- An updated CV including work experience & academic background
- Official transcript(s) from higher education institutions. Unofficial or scanned copies might be acceptable in processing purposes only.
- Letters of Recommendation (2). For PhD applicants, please submit 3 Letters of Recommendation.
- Up to date medical reports
- Evidence of financial resources to meet the AUC costs
- Copy of National ID (both sides)
- Copy of electronic birth certificate
- Military Service Certificate (Egyptian males)