SURVITEC GROUP LTD. recruits 01 Digital Business Lead Marine
SURVITEC GROUP LTD.
|Site Internet :||https://survitecgroup.com/|
|Secteur d´activité :||Aéronautique, navaleServices aéroportuaires et maritimesServices autres|
|Offres d´emploi :|
Description de l’entreprise
Trusted to Protect Lives. We are pioneers of Survival Technology. Our wearable survival equipment, fire solutions and survival craft technology… lire la suite
Détails de l’annonce
Poste proposé : Digital Business Lead Marine
Vacancy Title: Digital Business Lead Marine
Vacancy Location: Remote
Engagement Type: Permanent, Full Time
Your New Role
- Are you an experienced business-to-business leader? Are you eager to get involved in exciting new digital business opportunities?
- Reporting into the Director of Marine Sales you are as our new Digital Business Lead will be working alongside an established delivery team, your role will be based remotely with some travel required as and when to our sites.
- You as our new Digital Business Lead will create an environment to help develop digital solutions that increase the performance and reliability of our existing assets & business. The role will leverage software, hardware, data, and analytics and will work with key stakeholders to create a joint digital vision & plan. The outcome could include digital spin-offs, partner ecosystems, start-up accelerators, and M&A activity. You will manage the full lifecycle of digital solutions, including conception, definition, test, delivery, monitoring, refining and withdrawal.
What You Can Expect from the Role
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Assesses the digital transformation readiness and preparedness required to sustain long-term growth and gain a competitive advantage in the Maritime market
- Builds a vision for digital capabilities based upon customer insights, disruptive business models and market knowledge.
- Incorporates external partnerships, alliances and potential mergers and acquisitions that could accelerate Survitec’s digital transformation
- Researches and defines the customer segments served by the company’s products. This will be based on developing a deep understanding of customer goals, the value customers derive from Survitec’s products and services, and the business capabilities and digital strategies of the business domain
- Responsible and accountable for establishing the vision for digital products that support Survitec’s transformation to a digital business and enable it to participate in the digital economy
- Orchestrates a variety of stakeholders to achieve a shared vision of product goals and priorities
- Develops the business case to support the digital vision and product deliverables and measures benefits throughout the release cycles
- Works with key stakeholders to make frequent and dynamic prioritization decisions in terms of the product roadmap (releases/features/capabilities), based on the latest product analytics, product team metrics and customer feedback
- Defines, tracks, and communicates key product performance indicators as required to track business results and benefits
- Works closely with product delivery teams to convey the product vision, continuously verify that the product fulfils that vision (as measured by customer value and business outcomes) and help the team ensure it is building the right product
Profil recherché pour le poste : Digital Business Lead Marine
- 8+ years of work experience in a similar role, ideally in business development, product development, partnerships, and alliances, and/or mergers and acquisitions
- Held digital strategy and delivery roles, including conceptualizing, designing, and delivering innovative solutions
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, engineering, computer science, information management or related field.
- Experience operating and influencing effectively across organizations (internally and externally) and within complex contexts
- You will have a clear understanding of customer requirements and translating them through into specifications
- Ability to drive people, processes and technology change
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Critères de l’annonce pour le poste : Digital Business Lead Marine
|Métier :||Commercial, venteInformatique, nouvelles technologies|
|Secteur d´activité :||Services aéroportuaires et maritimesServices autres|
|Type de contrat :||CDI|
|Région :||Dakar – Diourbel – Fatick – Kaffrine – Kaolack – Kédougou – Kolda – Louga – Matam – Saint-Louis – Sédhiou – Tambacounda – Thiès – Ziguinchor – International|
|Niveau d’expérience :||Expérience entre 5 ans et 10 ans|
|Niveau d’études :||Bac+3|
|Compétences clés :||BUSINESS DEVELOPMENTVENTE|
|Nombre de poste(s) :||7|