Subsea 7 recruits 01 Supply Chain Buyer
The Supply Chain Buyer procures materials and services as requested by Internal customers (country, projects, fleet/vessels). He ensures good materials and or services are efficiently delivered in time, at identified location and as per Procurement Plan requirements.
This task shall be executed within the out most respect of all Subsea7 procedures, code of ethics and HSES policy.
- Work according to Subsea 7 processes, use SCM tools, and behave in accordance with Subsea 7 Business Code of Ethics.
- Participate in selection of suppliers in line with internal processes. Control and administration of Suppliers and subcontractors. Maintaining and developing networking with local providers.
- Ensure feedback and supplier performance evaluations upon completion of works by use of the Saving and Value Capture/Overrun Report and Supplier performance assessment.
- Ensure compliance with company rules pertaining to cost commitments and cost control.
- Propose Suppliers Bidders Lists based on Company and Subsea 7 approved Suppliers Lists and based on approved SCM strategy.
- Perform commercial and contractual analysis, schedule evaluation of bids, and incorporate technical evaluation from Engineering, QA, QC & HSE. Finalise the bid summary and make recommendations to customers (country, projects, fleet/vessels) for technically acceptable solutions.
- Perform commercial negotiation and ensure the best deal for Subsea 7.
- Is “cost saving” oriented, challenge request, record savings.
- Prepare and submit the Supplier and Commitment Approval Form (SCA) for signature by the proper authorised personnel. Any commitment with third parties must be authorised by budget holders.
- Initiate & expedite the PR & PO process in SAP.
- When required, organise the Kick off Meetings with Vendors, ensuring that instructions related to Vendor documentation and the administration of the Award are clearly explained and understood.
- Maintain Procurement Plans up to date and report to stakeholders. Follow up & Report all project’s cost commitments, related to supply chain, to Projects Management and In-Country Operations Manager.
- Responsible for the delivery in time, cost and quality of the material, services and documents of the Award.
- Daily control and follow up of commitments, payments and expediting of orders
- Check Suppliers invoices and the final account obtain the corresponding close out certificate from Suppliers and issue the as-built revision of the Award.
- Review all correspondence and take necessary actions as required. Maintain the files for each Award in an orderly fashion.
- Stay informed and interferes as necessary in all matters that have consequences on final product delivery. All deliveries are done as per logistics & local requirements.
- Participates in initiatives (such as development of tools & process) as and when required
- Develops self and encourages development of others
- Expected to contribute to creating a culture of ethics and integrity within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to our Code of Conduct.
Upper education certificate in relevant field
- Significant experience in a previous procurement role. (preferably within Oil & Gas Industry)
- Knowledge of local panel of suppliers
- Good administrative and time management skills.
- Microsoft Pack office – Advanced
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and accurate reporting, both written and verbal,
- Able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Health, Safety & Quality
- Must be fluent in English (oral and written). Moreover, must be comfortable with interlocutor speaking English over the phone, from anywhere in the world.
- Knowledge of Logistics and International trade (Incoterms, Transport Documentation…)
- Knowledge of SAP Software
- Professional Bodies: All Suppliers.
- Operations team / Project team / SCM Departments (Region, Project & Offshore Resources) / Logistics Teams / Cost Controllers / Package Managers / Project Engineering / QC Engineer / Offshore Resources / Chief Engineers on board.
Application deadline: 30 April 2020.