Submit Your Proposals for Turkey Land Cove Foundation’s Grant Program in the U.S.
Deadline: 1 May 2019
Turkey Land Cove Foundation is seeking proposals for its grant program to offer a working residency for motivated woman to pursue their professional, educational and/or artistic goals away from the distractions of daily life.
Turkey Land Cove (TLC) provides a quiet home on Martha’s Vineyard to achieve progress towards a defined goal, complete a project, and/or develop tools to propel women’s lives in a new direction.
Turkey Land Cove Foundation (TLC) is a non-profit 501(c)3 organizationcommitted to providing working residencies to women.
- TLC Foundation will review the financial circumstances of each applicant and will only make grants to women who could not afford a personally financed residency.
- TLC grants cover room and board plus reasonable transportation expenses.
- Based on individual circumstances, stipends will be considered to help fund expenses necessitated by a caregiver’s absence, as well as material expenses critical to the success of the grant project.
- Grants will be considered for women with valid U.S. citizenship, at least 21 years of age.
- There is no set parameter for the scope of work of their grantees, only that they have clearly defined and reasonable goals, and able to use the time and space to progress towards those goals.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.turkeylandcovefoundation.org/