Submit Your Applications for Workforce Development Applied Research Fund Grant Program
Deadline: 31 July 2019
Institute for Adult Learning Singapore (IAL) is seeking applications for its Workforce Development Applied Research Fund (WDARF) Grant with an aim to encourage inter-disciplinary research in the areas of workforce development and lifelong learning.
The WDARF Grant Call April 2019 is seeking proposals under three research thrusts:
- Enabling and Sustaining Economic Performance through Workforce Development and Skills;
- Shaping Employment and Continuing Education and Training (CET) Decisions of All Stakeholders; and
- Developing Effective and Impactful Approaches in Learning, Technology and Pedagogy to Enhance Continuing Education and Training (CET).
- The grant call is open to Singapore institutions including tertiary institutions and training providers, social and industry groups, as well as Government bodies with research units.
- Foreign institutions and researchers may partner these institutions to submit proposals for the grant call.
- A research team putting in a proposal can include foreign researchers as Principal Investigators or a member of the team.
- Foreign researchers will need to be hosted by a Singapore Institution.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: Singapore
For more information, please visit https://www.ial.edu.sg/access-research/grants-and-schemes/wdarf-grant-call.html