Submit Your Applications for Mary’s Pence Fund Grant Program for U.S. and Canada
Deadline: 1 August 2019
Mary’s Pence Fund is seeking applications for its Grant Program in the US and Canada that increase the economic security of women and amplify women’s voices in their communities. They support efforts for systemic change that improves the status of women.
- Women led: for the benefit of women and their families.
- Community centered: emerging from a need identified within the community, and collaboratively developed by members of the community, flexible enough to meet new, changing or emerging needs.
- Focused on social justice values: human dignity, the common good, the right to economic security and dignified work, care for the earth, participation, subsidiarity (decisions are made at the most local level possible and involve those most impacted) and nonviolence.
- Working for long term sustainable social change: addressing underlying causes of injustice by shifting public opinion about justice issues; forming alliances and collaborations across diverse populations; creating change in unjust structure or policies; or building capacity by building leadership, organizing or other skills.
- Organizations must have a budget of under $200,000.
- An applicant can receive a grant up to three times. Annual awards are a maximum of $5,000.
Only organizations working in the U.S. and Canada are eligible for funding.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
Eligible Countries: U.S. and Canada
For more information, please visit https://www.maryspence.org/what-we-do/grants/grant-eligibility/