Submit Applications for Australia Council’s ‘Arts Projects Program for Organisations’!
Deadline: 5 February 2019
The Australia Council for the Arts is seeking applications for a program entitled “Arts Projects – Organisations” that deliver benefits to the arts sector and wider public, including national and international audiences.
- Grants are available from $10,000 to $100,000.
- Supported activities must last no longer than 2 years from the proposed start date.
Applicants can apply for a range of activities:
- the creation of new work
- arts practice based research
- creative development
- professional skills development
- services to develop the arts sector
- promotion and marketing
- market development activity
- Only organisations may apply to this category. Organisations that provide a service to the arts are welcome to apply.
- International organisations can apply for projects that benefit practicing Australian artists or their work.
- Applications for funding to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander panel must come from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisations.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Arts Projects-Organisations.