|Une structure recrute 01 Supply Chain Manager|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||31 Décembre 2020|
Description de l’offre
We are looking for professional to work as Supply Chain Manager in our office based in Dakar – Senegal
To develop activities such as:
– Responsible for managing MOSEN Supply Chain on its scopes of services and material acquisition, material logistics, material management, material import and export processes, leading all MOSEN Supply Chain Teams with the focus of creating a competitive, transparent, compliant and sustainable business environment, interacting with MOSEN Top Management, Internal clients and remaining stakeholders, aiming to achieve MOSEN’s supply chain and corporate goals.
– Develop, implement, maintain, and continuously improve Supply Chain policies in accordance to MOSEN and MODEC Group policies.
– Manage communication between MOSEN Top Management and MOSEN SC Teams, assuring alignment between MOSEN Top Management goals and directives and MOSEN SC Teams mindset, strategies and activities.
– Ensure that MOSEN Supply Chain strategies are created, implemented and managed focused towards MOSEN business growth, profits and increasing its shareholders return.
– Identify core competencies needed from Supply Chain, define and implement strategies for providing the identified competences to MOSEN, aiming alignment and accomplishment of operational goals defined by MOSEN Top Management.
– Implement strategic awareness, ownership and service providing mindset on MOSEN Supply Chain, driving Supply Chain Team to understand and incorporate MOSEN overall purpose, corporate goals, culture and values, aiming to generate on Supply Chain Team collectively responsibility for the whole company.
– Lead, coach, mentor and provide guidance to MOSEN Supply Chains Team Members, striving for providing appropriate skills, appropriate people and the appropriate general resources on MOSEN Supply Chain Teams, aiming to successfully attend the results expected from MOSEN Supply Chain.
– Represent MOSEN Supply Chain on MOSEN’s internal and external needs, events and forums.
– Properly delegates duties among MOSEN SC staff members, supervising delegated duties aiming its proper accomplishment.
– Continuously identify needed operational performance measures, aiming to improve MOSEN Supply Chain results for the achievement of MOSEN Top Management determined goals, targets and directives.
– Oversee MOSEN Supply Chain activities managing resources, establishing strategic goals, formulating and implementing plans to assure the fulfillment of established goals.
– Research and analyze history and conjuncture of industry and supply market, aiming strategy decisions properly based on accurate business environment data.
– Create initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reducing operational threats, forestall business risks, and maximize core strengths.
– Design and implement supply chain strategies aiming MOSEN’s continuous operational efficiency enhancement, operational cost reductions and improvement of business sustainability.
– Continuously promote open, transparent and efficient communication between MOSEN SC Teams and its Internal Stakeholders.
– College Graduation mandatory, post-graduation specialization courses preferable.
– Project management and Supply Chain Management certifications preferable.
– Proven working experience managing supply chain scopes of large scale oil and gas or transformation industries is needed.
– Deep knowledge and experience in management, in the application of supply chain management, negotiation and networking techniques are mandatory.
– Fluent French, English and needed local languages.
– ERP and Microsoft Office advanced experience.
Being part of Modec means being the PROTAGONIST of a CHALLENGING career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in BRAZIL, but your talent can take you anywhere in the WORLD.
If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!!
As a MULTICULTURAL company that respects DIVERSITY, we encourage PWD application in our process.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Déposer votre candidature sur l’adresse suivant :