Structure recruits 01 HR Operations Partner
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||28 Septembre 2020|
| Description de l’offre|
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
– Under broad direction, the HR Operations Partner, Sr (Sr. HROP) understands and translates business data and needs to deliver effective HR services typically for more complex business unit/s.
– Consults with both leadership and managers on report generation and interpretation of HR data and aligns HR metrics to business metrics.
– Coaches and counsels both leaders and managers on people management and the impact it has on business.
– Collaborates and consults with both leadership and management and other HR functions to pro-actively determine and deliver relevant and impactful HR solutions to business challenges.
– Analyzes HR and business trends in order to provide feedback to the Centers of Excellence (COEs), Global Human Resources Operations (GHRO), and business unit leaders on the efficient and effective delivery of HR products and services.
– Partners with COEs, sharing and providing their knowledge of the business/es they support, in order to develop HR solutions, programs and services that will further increase business effectiveness and productivity.
– Partners with COE and GHRO leads to support the implementation of new HR strategies, policies, plans, and procedures within assigned location/s.
– Supports talent management and leadership development locally.
– Consults with Global Compensation on compensation requirements and strategies.
– Diagnoses problems and re- engineers solutions to solve business problems with HR program and policy implications.
– Receives and handles escalated matters from GHRO, including providing support with HR operations and data interpretation.
– Analyzes and translates HR data into meaningful recommendations and actions for the HR community to improve overall HR service delivery.
– Does high-level analysis on HR data in order to provide relevant and impactful HR solutions then conducts related conversations with leaders and managers to review and forecast the impact to planned people management actions.
– Supports process improvement work and engages as a consultant in local employee relations issues to ensure timely and effective resolution.
– Requires completion of an undergraduate degree and three years of relevant HR experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Zone Industrielle de Camberene, Dakar, Dakar, , Senegal
Requisition Number: 87763
Additional Locations for this position: