Standard Chartered Women in Technology Incubator Kenya Program 2019 (Cohort 3)
Deadline: November 5, 2019
Applications are open for the Standard Chartered Women in Technology Incubator Kenya Program 2019. The Standard Chartered Women in Technology Incubator Kenya is Africa’s leading women in tech incubator, aligning with calls for more diversity in technology and for more opportunities for women to develop entrepreneurial and leadership excellence.
The program is an initiative of Standard Chartered in partnership with Strathmore University’s @iBizAfrica. The program combines world class startup support with local and international experience to provide Africa’s most competitive and attractive startup incubation program focusing on immersive learning, mentorship, building and growing Africa’s next iconic startups taking on the continent’s most relevant challenges and opportunities.
All participants will receive
- Three months incubation at Strathmore University’s leading business and innovation incubator
- Mentorship from world class mentors
- Coaching by top business, technology and legal professionals
- Immersive, world-class entrepreneurship curriculum
- Networking and exposure to expand your business networks
Winners will receive
- $10,000 USD or 1,000,000 KES equity-free grant seed funding for the top 5 winners
- 9 months ongoing support from Standard Chartered and @iBizAfrica to assist with go-to market and scale.
They are seeking to recruit the best entrepreneurial minds, women-lead startup teams leveraging on technology as a key driver of innovation in business. The applicant must:
- Be a woman
- Be the CEO with equal or majority ownership in the company
- 18 and above
- Of Kenyan nationality or permanent residency
Applicants may submit applications across but not limited to the following thematic areas: