|SOS Children’s Villages recruits 01 Internal Audit Advisor (f/m/d)|
|Description de l’offre|
SOS Children’s Villages, founded in 1949 by Hermann Gmeiner, is the world’s largest non-governmental organization focused on supporting children and young people without parental care, or at risk of losing it.
Child neglect, abuse and abandonment is everywhere. Families are at risk of separation. Locally led, we work in more than 130 countries and territories to strengthen families who are under pressure so they can stay together. When this is not in a child or young person’s best interests, we provide quality care according to their unique needs.
Together with partners, donors, communities, children, young people and families, we enable children to grow up with the bonds they need to develop and become their strongest selves. We speak up for each child’s rights and advocate for change so all children can grow up in a supportive environment.
Location: Vienna or Innsbruck/ Austria. Alternatively, the position can be based in Addis Ababa, Nairobi, Dakar, Casablanca, Amman, Skopje or Tallinn.
Duration: Full time, unlimited
Internal audit („IA“) is an independent instance which supervises the risk management, controls and governance processes of the federation. As a third line of defense IA is supporting management and other governing bodies of the Federation in their task to monitor and manage the risks of the SOS Federation. As an important part of asset safeguarding, IA investigates suspected breaches of asset safeguarding misconduct which have been preliminarily assessed by Integrity, Compliance and Legal („ICL“) at either global or regional level. IA directly reports to the CEO of SOS Children’s Villages International and the Finance and Audit Committee (“FAC”).?
The new Senior Internal Auditor advises the ID Internal Audit at global level in professionalizing and training the entire Internal Audit function, especially the? regional and/or national Internal Auditors of the SOS Federation. In addition, the Senior Internal Auditor shall perform or support regional and national internal audits, internal investigations, implement a global IA strategy and methodology and introduce data analytic tools into the internal audit work. The incumbent shall as well supervise the agreed implementation of IA findings at local/national/regional/global level by the appropriate functions. The Senior Internal Auditor shall support in the set up of a comprehensive reporting to the CEO and FAC and will directly report to the ID Internal Audit.?
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Contribute to the compilation of the annual audit plan to be approved by the CEO and international senate (FAC)
• Implement the IA strategy in collaboration with the regional auditors
• Support or conduct global/regional/national/local internal audits, as assigned by the ID IA and in accordance with Global Audit Charter and Annual Audit Plan as approved by the international senate (FAC)
• Support or conduct global/regional/national/local internal investigations as assigned by the ID IA
• Coordinate, cooperate and communicate closely with all hierarchical and functional levels within the federation (e.g. IDRs, PSAs, regional directors, NDs, Boards of NAs, NAs) on topics relevant to IA and internal investigations (e.g. about planning, execution, results, follow-up)
• Design and provide a development and training concept for internal audit professionals to ensure a continuous high level of professional standard and expertise within the organization; this includes design, plan and conduct of training materials for internal audits and investigations for the federation level
• Train audit professionals onsite on the job and share best practice with onsite team members
• Advise on the design and implement federation-wide data analytic tool(s) for internal audit work, including advise on the definition of appropriate methods for IT based fraud detection routines and tools
• Advise on the contents of and conduct data-analytics trainings as appropriate to internal audit staff
• Contributes to the function network of regional and national Internal Auditors at a global level and ensure coherence in professional application and standards
• Self dependently perform sample based quality reviews of internal audit work of the internal audit teams.
The incumbent shall as well supervise the timely implementation of agreed measures for IA findings at local/national/regional/global level by the appropriate functions (auditees).
• Master degree in Finance/ Accounting, Industrial Engineering? or Business Administration; a Bachelor Degree with considerable additional experience would also be considered.?
• Qualification as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in internal or external auditing, including in an international setting, ideally with some experience in the non-profit sector?
• Vast experience in internal auditing and investigations?
• Experience in setting up and establishing modern data analytic techniques in the internal audit work and working with application of commonly used data analytic tools (e.g. ACL or IDEA) and underlying procedures?
• Excellent English communication skills in written and verbal.
• A valid Austrian working permit or eligibility to work within the EU
• Basic knowledge in engineering?
• Basic knowledge of fundraising and programme functions in complex international organizations acting in a federation model?
• Experience applying humanitarian standards in the context of crisis
• A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment?
• As a responsible employer we provide a range of training schemes and encourage educational enhancement??
• A salary that will be commensurate with experience and qualifications?
An unlimited employment contract?
Possibility for future horizontal and vertical career moves?
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
If you are interested in this position, please submit your detailed application in English by 22nd May 2022 to email address : https://careers-sos-kd.icims.com/jobs/1180/internal-audit-advisor-%28f-m-d%29/job?mobile=false&width=1140&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=0&jun1offset=0