SOS Children’s Villages International recrute 01 Programme Development Advisor
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 09 Juin 2017
Description de l’offre
SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for over 130 SOS Children’s Villages associations worldwide. As a non-governmental social development organisation we help children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education and health. In order to further satisfy this responsibility, we are seeking for our Regional Office WCAF a dynamic
Programme Development Advisor, Dakar Cluster (Mali, Senegal, Burkina, Niger, Côte d’Ivoire, Togo) International Office Region West & Central Africa
Mission of the position:
Under the leadership of the Director of Programmes IOR WCAF, the Programme Advisor supports programme development within the WCAF region with a focus on 6 countries (Mali, Senegal, Burkina, Niger, Côte d’Ivoire, Togo). As the main counterpart of national programmes staff, the Programme Advisor WCAF builds capacity of and provides technical expertise to national Programme teams. She/he Monitors the Implementation of organisational and international quality standards, policies, and policy support documents in SOS Children’s Village Programmes and on national level. She/he contributes to the development of standards and policies in her/his area of expertise and as required on regional level.
– Master’s degree (or equivalent) » in psychology, social work, child protection, education, community/programrne development, community health, child and youth development or related field
– At least 3 years managing resources and providing support to field offices.
– Project management experience.
– Experience coordinating processes with large groups of stakeholders.
– Team player,
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English.
– Be able to successfully and productively re-solve problems
– Be able to successfully manage time, plans, projects and other related tasks
– Be able to adequately function in a high expectancy and demand position
– Be able to continuously meet targets and surpass expectations
– Commitment to the values of SOS CVI
If you are interested in this position please, send your detailed (CV + Cover letter- IN ENGLISH) iniè4June 201à at the latest to the address below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted’
The position title (PD Advisor, Dakar Cluster) must be mentioned in the subject line.
Coordonnées de l’offre