Une Société de la place recrute 01 Mechanical
|Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor-Tasiast|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||05 Novembre 2017|
Description de l’offre
Position description Accountabilities:
Accountable for the attainment of the maintenance contractual obligations and guaranteed performance
1. Overall supervision and implementation of maintenance plans and activities to ensure high availability and reliability of the power plant.
2. Implement major and minor maintenance overhauls of engine and auxiliary equipment
3. Perform corrective and preventive maintenance repair of the engine & auxiliaries.
4. Initiate materials and spare parts requisition
5. Gather O&M statistical data and trends for analysis & take action if needed
6. Ensure proper cleaning and upkeep of maintenance workshop
7. Submits monthly performance report to Maintenance Manager.
Assist in developing the competence of maintenance personnel through continuous hands on training coaching and motivation to achieve improvement in work performance
Requirements Genaral Skills:
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Local legislation & labour laws
Reporting & analyzing skills
Training & development skills
Wärtsilä knowledge & business understanding
Wärtsilä quality, safety & environmental skills
Workplace ICT applications & equipment skills
Process development knowledge
I. Technical and Engine Related
1. Auxialliary System
2. Engine knowledge (scheduled maintenance (specific engine type to be added in position skills requirement)
3. Electrical System
4. Engine control system knowledge (specific system in use to be added in position skills requirement.
5. Workshop Skills
6. Contract Management
Management & Leadership Competencies:
1. Leading People (Team Building)
2. Leading People (Communication)
3. Delivering Results (Management Skills)
4. Delivering Results (Problem Solving and Decision making)
BSC Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
7 years Experience in HFO based DG power plant.
Wartsila Engine (especially W32 Engine) experience preferred.
Dual (field service an O&M experience is added advantage)
How to apply
Please, click on the following link: