SME Week Youth Essay Competition 2018 (Win a trip to the SME Assembly in Graz, Austria)
Deadline: September 16, 2018
Calling all 18-25 year olds, the European Commission wants to hear your voice! The Youth Essay competition, organised by the European Commission Directorate General for Single Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, is launching for the third time and is looking for answers to the following question:
“What steps should entrepreneurs and government take to become more innovative?”
By taking part in the Youth Essay Competition you have a chance to share your thoughts and opinions with key policymakers and entrepreneurs on a European platform. Sound interesting? In order to win the prize of an all-expenses paid trip to the 2018 SME Assembly in Graz, submit an essay of no more than 2 500 words in English.
- An all-expenses paid trip to the SME Assembly in Graz, Austria for the three finalists, to present their essays to 500+ Assembly delegates
- Presentation training before delivering essay live on stage at the SME Assembly 2018
- Promotion of essays across SME Week social media channels
- The competition is open to all 18 to 25 year olds from European Member States or COSME partners countries (see the list)
- Essays should not exceed 2 500 words in length
- All essays must be in English
- Only one entry per applicant
- The three finalists will be announced in October ahead of SME Week and will compete at a grand finale in Graz as part of the SME Assembly, where they will present their essays
- The final winner will be chosen via a public vote
- See Youth Essay Competition 2018 Terms and Conditions.
- If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.