Sisters of Charity Foundation: Inviting Applications for Community Grants Program
Deadline: 30 September 2018
Sisters of Charity Foundation is inviting applications for Community Grants Program with an aim to help groups who make a huge difference for those in need, but struggle to find funding through other avenues.
The Sisters of Charity Foundation grants funds to hundreds of small organisations nationally that provide valuable community services to break down social isolation and alleviate the impact of poverty on individuals and families.
Across Australia the Sisters of Charity Foundation aims to help community service organisations that are unlikely to receive government funding or large amounts of funding from other sources but still offer invaluable hands on support to the elderly, the poor, those experiencing social isolation, the disabled, refugees and indigenous groups.
The Community Projects reach out to a wide range of people across the nation, encompassing:
- Youth at Risk
- Poor and Disadvantaged
- Substance abuse – affected
The Foundation provides grants up to $10,000 for community based projects.
- The organisation’s mission and operations, and the proposed program, are consistent with the application guidelines of the Sisters of Charity Foundation, and must make a huge difference for those in need.
- The applicant is able to demonstrate the knowledge and the expertise necessary to implement the program as well as the skills necessary for the sustainable management of the program and the responsible stewardship of resources.
- The applicant organisation has the support of its Board, or in the case of an individual, the proposer’s supporting authority.
- The organisation is not-for-profit and has Income Tax Exempt Charity (ITEC) status or Deductable Gift Recipient (DGR) Item 1 status.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit Community Grants Program.