Singtel Innov8 Connect Programme 2018 for startups in Southeast Asia (Up to S$75,000)
Deadline: August 5, 2018
Are you an innovative start-up that’s keen on collaborating with us to explore new and fulfilling projects? Apply for the Singtel Innov8 Connect, a programme that brings start-ups and Singtel together to create innovative solutions for business challenges faced by the Singtel Group. They aim to provide a hub for start-ups to conduct pilot programmes for their solutions with a view to potential go-to-market collaboration with Singtel.
Singtel Innov8, the venture capital arm of the Singtel Group, invests in and partners with innovative tech start-ups worldwide. It has a fund size of US$250 million and its own set of decision making, approval and funding processes. Beyond funding, Singtel Innov8 is a gateway for start-ups to tap on the resources and expertise of the Singtel Group, while enabling the Group to gain access to emerging technologies. Singtel Innov8 focuses its investments on technologies and solutions that can lead to quantum changes in network capabilities, next generation devices, digital services and enablers to enhance customer experience. Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel Innov8 also has offices in San Francisco and Tel Aviv.
Through this programme, you will have the opportunity to test drive your products and solutions with Singtel Group and leverage Singtel Innov8’s global partnerships and extensive connections in Southeast Asia. This will enable you to access more markets and gain valuable exposure, which can fuel your business growth. The programme will also open the door to future collaboration opportunities with Singtel’s operating businesses.
By participating in this programme, you’ll be playing a leading role in solving real-world issues faced by consumers and businesses.
Are you an Internet of Things (IoT) start-up? Apply in one of the following categores.
- IoT Solutions for Smart Public Infrastructure
- IOT Solutions for Smart Urban and Utilities
- IoT Solutions for Transportation
- IoT Security
- Smart In-Home Identification and Localisation Solutions
- Next-Generation Consumer Health and Fitness
- Start-ups get to collaborate directly with Singtel to create innovative solutions for business challenges faced by the Singtel Group.
- Selected start-ups will receive up to S$75,000 to test and validate their solutions with Singtel Group.
- Successful solutions may lead to commercialisation with the Singtel Group, providing start-ups access to the Group’s customer base.
- Start-ups will also have the opportunity to leverage Singtel Innov8’s deep connections in Southeast Asia and its global partnerships to gain exposure to more market access opportunities.
- Open to start-ups with innovative products and services
- Your start-up should be a legally incorporated entity, with product(s) or service(s) that are ready to be launched within six months.
- Individuals cannot apply. You must be part of a legally incorporated entity to participate in the programme.
- They welcome collaborations between start-ups. However, one start-up needs to lead the project brief submission.
- BRIEF: Singtel Innov8 will publish briefs detailing various business challenges.
- CONNECT: Start-ups with relevant solutions are welcomed to submit their applications.
- PITCH: Selected start-ups will then be invited to pitch to a panel of management representatives from the Singtel Group.
- COLLABORATE: Successful start-ups will be chosen to work with Singtel to trial its solution.