Sightsavers recruits 01 Programme Manager
- Title: Programme Manager
- Office location: Senegal
- Contract: 2 year fixed term contract
- Salary: Local Terms and Conditions apply
Sightsavers Senegal Country Office is currently seeking an experienced Programme Manager to oversee, develop, co-ordinate and manage Sightsavers inclusion programmes in Country in line with Sightsavers policies and preferred programme approaches (the principles of scalable demonstration approaches).
As the Programme Manager you will work in collaboration with the Country Director and Programmes Officers to ensure that individual projects and programmes in the country are being delivered up to the agreed organisational quality standards. You will identify and contribute to areas of programme growth and development through collaboration with colleagues and partners, identify new strategic programmes, assist the Country Director to develop requested write-ups to support the work of funding teams, and ensure that new initiatives are successfully implemented.
Further duties include.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the programme are effectively monitored and evaluated, and that learning is systematically used to continuously improve all projects and programmes. **
- Supporting partners and Program officers to manage all aspects of the project cycle including planning, implementation, monitoring & evaluation
- Assist in preparing Budgets for projects and monitor expenditure against these, advising the Country Director on financial trends etc.
- Network widely with government and NGOs involved in blindness control, disability and development issues and advise on networks that Sightsavers can lead on as part of its strategy
- Participate in all PR activities of the Country Office and represent Sightsavers at different forums in collaboration with the Country Director
As the successful Programme Manger you will posses a degree (or equivalent) in Relevant Field ( Social Sciences, Development Studies, , Education), have extensive working experience in a similar role (ideally within an INGO), be experienced in policy and/or advocacy work in social inclusion and education, particularly education that is inclusive of children with disabilities, and have knowledge local education systems, practices and contexts, particularly relating to disability and the education of children with disabilities. Fluency in English is required for this role.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or required professional skills, please read the complete Job Description here for further details
Closing date: 13 December 2020
Sightsavers works to eliminate avoidable blindness and promote the rights of people with disabilities. Our vision is of a world where no one is blind from avoidable causes, and where people with disabilities participate equally in society.
We are truly committed to creating an inclusive culture which values and recognises diversity as something that will only ever make an organisation better. We encourage anyone to apply who possesses the qualities and behaviours outlined or who believes they have the propensity to learn them fast. You will be joining an inclusive and supportive team who welcome people from all backgrounds.
Sightsavers does not accept unsolicited CVs from external recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter isw.changeworknow.co.uk.