She Leads Africa (SLA) High Growth Coaching Program 2020 for Women Entrepreneurs in Nigeria
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Applications for the She Leads Africa (SLA) High Growth Coaching Program 2020 are now open. The SLA High Growth Coaching Program is a 3-month program to provide growth focused entrepreneurs with coaching and support to scale their businesses.
The High Growth Coaching Program is an exclusive opportunity to develop an action plan for your business with support from your own personal business coach and a community of women to keep you accountable.
She Leads Africa is a global media brand that helps young women achieve their professional dreams by providing expert advice and opportunities for networking. SLA reaches more than 650,000 women across 35+ countries and 5 continents. The brand has been featured in the Financial Times and CNBC Africa and in December 2016, SLA was the first African startup to ring the Closing Bell at the New York Stock Exchange.
- 3 months of intensive training on business and operational skills
- Access to a private community of high achieving founders
- Check-in calls with a personal business coach once a month
- Monthly virtual support group meetings
- Bi-weekly graded personalised scorecards to keep track of weekly lessons and your business
- Support in creating a roadmap of tangible business goals
- Open to women led businesses across Nigeria.
- They are looking for entrepreneurs who have launched their businesses and are looking for targeted support to grow and scale. The businesses must be based in Nigeria or have operations in the country.
- You do not need to be Nigerian to apply but your business needs to be based in Nigeria.
- The coaching program does not support or provide grants to nonprofits, NGOs or foundations. Businesses with a social mission or CSR programs integrated into their businesses are eligible.
- Only one application per business is accepted, regardless of the number of female co-founders.
Your application needs the following to be complete:
- Complete the online form
- Submit a 1-minute pitch video (optional)
- Submit a pitch deck
You must upload your pitch deck to your VC4A profile in order for your application to be complete. Make sure you join the She Leads Africa community to gain access to their application tips, a free downloadable guide on how to create a BOSS pitch deck.