Seychelles Conservation and Climate Adaptation Trust: Seeking Proposals for Blue Grants Fund (BGF#2)
Deadline: 20 July 2018
The Seychelles Conservation and Climate Adaptation Trust (SeyCCAT) is seeking proposals for the second round of its Blue Grants Fund (BGF#2).
- Support new and existing marine and coastal protected areas and sustainable use zones.
- Empower the fisheries sector with robust science and know how to improve governance, sustainability, value, and market options.
- Trial and nurture appropriate business models to secure the sustainable development of Seychelles’ Blue economy.
These projects are designed and delivered by a range of partners through either:
- Small-medium grants up to SCR 100,000. These grants will be awarded on the basis of an approved concept note. The maximum duration of grant awards is 12 months for a small-medium grant.
- Large grants between SCR 100,000 and SCR 1,000,000. These grants will be short-listed on the basis of the concept note (stage 1), and then awarded on the basis of a full proposal (stage 2). The maximum duration of grant awards is 24 months for a large grant.
- Any locally registered NGO or CSO (including a business organisation), parastatal organisation, government agency or citizen of Seychelles may submit a proposal to SeyCCAT.
- Proposers must have legally existed and operated in the Seychelles for a minimum of one year.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: Seychelles
For more information, please visit Blue Grants Fund.