|Servtec recrute 01 Senior Quality Control Inspector|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||18 Mars 2021|
Description de l’offre
Senior Quality Control Inspector
Afrique de l’Ouest
Cadre de collaboration
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Nous recherchons un Senior Quality Control Inspector, pour un de nos clients évoluant dans le secteur de l’industrie.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
Ensure delivered materials and structures Quality is in line with Project requirements.
Specific Key Responsibilities & Activities
• Prior to perform the inspection, take into account the scope of inspection and all appropriate documents, in their latest revision
• Execute the specific inspections on Equipment / Material as per ITP requirements
• Check that requirements set in the Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) are met at the control points
• Verify the status of the documentation posted on the working site and report any deviation
• Report any other issue that might influence quality of the delivery even if not within the strict ITP scope
• Report immediately by phone or mail to the Quality Engineer any issue that might influence quality of the delivery (even if not within the strict ITP scope)
• Issue in a timely manner to the Quality Engineer/Inspection Coordinator an Inspection Visit Report detailing the results of the inspection
• Sign off and stamp the ITP sequence related to the inspection after completion
• In case of final inspection and on request, propose to the Quality Engineer/Inspection Coordinator a draft of the Inspection Release Note for approval
• Act as HSE ambassador on supplier premises by reporting any HSE issues or initiatives
• Responsible for ensuring the quality of ITP test points
• Operate within the Business Code of Conduct.
• Support standards and procedures for the Quality and Business Improvement Function.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS/ STAKEHOLDERS
• Suppliers and Vendors
• Quality Manager
• QC Coordinator
• Site Construction Manager
• Site Project Engineer
• Site HSE Advisor
CAPABILITY PROFILE – KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND BEHAVIOURS
• Engineering Degree
• NDT Qualifications at lvl II for RT, UT etc..
• Certified Welding Inspector
• Ideally certified Coating Inspector
• Experienced in inspection activities such as: Fabrication / Welding / NDT (including WPS qualification) ; Mechanical (pipe, flanges, bends, valves, anodes and machining); Flexible pipe ; Coating (painting)
• Experienced in Quality Control and Inspection services
• Experienced in Documentation activities
• Experienced in Oil & Gas Industry projects
• All inspectors shall read, write and speak the English language and shall have at least basic computer skills. All personnel to be available via e-mail and mobile phone.
• Senegalese nationality
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :