Sendwave recrute 01 Ingénieur Productivité Développeur Senior
Who we are
Sendwave is on a mission to make sending funds to loved ones as easy and affordable as sending a text. What makes us stand out in a sea of similar apps? We deeply care about the diasporas and communities we serve — and that comes with a sense of connection to the markets we operate in. We strive to make life better for everyone who touches our product. That means recognizing and honoring the human experience behind sending money. We do that by remaining fee-free in most of our markets and offering round-the-clock customer care.
Our app is currently available in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and parts of Europe, and sends funds to 19 receiving countries for over 500,000 users. We currently have a 4.6-star rating on Trustpilot — people put their faith in us to deliver their money quickly, securely, and affordably. And we’re pretty darn proud of that.
How we work
What we’re most proud of though is our brilliant, creative, and tenacious team. Our remote-first workplace means you’ll be working with Sendwavers in Europe, Africa, South America, and the U.S. that all share a core set of Sendwave values. What exactly are those values? Glad you asked.
- There will always be more problems to solve and opportunities to pursue than we have the capacity for. We’re not afraid to say no and are willing to let fires burn, knowing that to win we must discern and execute decisively on the vital few rather than the important many.
- Take full ownership of the outcomes we’re responsible for.
- Our job is not to do what we can to solve a problem. It’s to ensure that problem is solved. If an attempt to solve a problem doesn’t work, we seek an alternative. If we need help, we request it, and, if necessary, demand it.
- Forge a diverse team and inclusive culture.
- We believe the challenges we’re addressing will be best met by a truly global, diverse team, working together. We’re not naive to the systemic bias and discrimination that make this easier said than done, so we check our egos, listen deeply, and measure progress towards making this a fundamental part of our success.
Maximize our rate of learning.
- We view projects as ever-evolving drafts and welcome opportunities to discover that what we had in mind won’t work so we can move to an even better end state. Most importantly, we do this fast. The faster we run these loops — as a company and individuals — the faster we’ll achieve our mission.
- Embrace embarrassing honesty from ourselves and others.
- We function best when we’re open and honest with one another — especially about our challenges and doubts. We lean into uncomfortable conversations and support our colleagues when they do the same.
Maximize energy, not time spent.
- We measure our own and others’ contributions by objectives reached, not time spent. Living a full life outside of work is necessary for high achievement over the long term.
Your key area of focus:
A good CI/CD pipeline helps our engineers deliver features quickly, efficiently, and safely to production. A Senior Developer Tooling Engineer at Sendwave aims to apply the same principles to our tooling that supports our wider engineering organization.
You’ll be working on automating complex processes, reducing manual steps in day-to-day workloads, improving infrastructure health visibility, and improving our engineers’ delivery of code. You’ll take on the burden of managing how software gets delivered to production and ensuring that our infrastructure just works. In short, you’ll provide leverage for the other engineers at Sendwave to continue making sending money as easy and simple as sending a text.
In the first few months, you’ll:
- Work on improving our development tools and experience so that engineers can ship work faster.
- Build tools to help increase visibility into more opaque processes and pipelines.
- Create automation for manual tasks, or workflows that span multiple different sources.
- Explore and evaluate third-party or in-house solutions for complex process problems.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to handle problems outside of business hours so that our system is always available to our users
- Uncover bottlenecks in our software delivery process and improve them.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of professional experience in DevOps, SRE, Software Development, or an equivalent field.
- Experience working closely with key stakeholders across an organization’s development, operations, and business units.
- 2+ years working with AWS or Google Cloud.
- Proficient in code deployment tools (Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
- Experienced with scripting (Bash, Python)
- Experience working with Git and other CI/CD tools and pipelines.
Bonus points if you:
- Are a creative and flexible problem solver, and interested in finding the best solutions for our particular needs
- Like getting in the weeds and making projects happen
- Are excited about multiple kinds of work and want to help out where it’s needed
- Are comfortable defaulting to over-communication and overreaching when it comes to coordination.
- Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions and cope effectively with complexity and change.
- Have created BI dashboards and tooling in a previous role.
- Have experience with Load/Stress testing and tools.
- Have experience with service-based architectures.
- Location: Our company is 100% remote. This is a permanent position and you can be based anywhere in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, or Belgium.
Competitive compensation package
- Subsidized health insurance and retirement contribution matching (both vary from country to country)
- 26 weeks of fully paid parental leave and subsidized fertility assistance
- Unlimited vacation with a 20-day minimum requirement
- $10,000 annual charitable donation matching
Pour voir l’offre en entier cliquez ICI
Laisser un Commentaire