Scientific Product Grant Program
Wildlife Acoustics is proud to offer a grant program that provides scientists with products and software to help further their research into the study of bats, birds, frogs and other vocal wildlife.
- To support the advancement of animal biology research, habitat monitoring and environmental conservation.
- Consideration will be given to projects that meet the following criteria:
- Project makes significant use of wildlife vocalization recordings for data collection and/or analysis.
- The work advances scientific knowledge and contributes to long-term conservation.
- The grant would have significant impact on the success of the project.
- The application provides adequate information to facilitate project evaluation, including detailed expected outcomes and the need for bioacoustics data to support those outcomes.
- The project must begin within one year of the award.
- Every quarter, Wildlife Acoustics will give away up to $12,000 worth of eligible products to grant recipients worldwide.
- Applicants may each request up to $4000 worth of products and software licenses.
- Accessories such as microphones and cables are eligible for the program. However, 3rd party accessories such as SD cards, batteries and battery chargers, padlocks and cable locks are not eligible.
- US or Non-US government agencies are not eligible for the program.
- Kaleidoscope subscriptions are eligible for the grant program.
- Wildlife Acoustics cannot ship to Cuba, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Iran, nor to anyone who they know will bring their products to those countries.
For more information, visit Wildlife Acoustics.