L’ONG Save the Children International is seeking a FINANCE OFFICER CONSULTANT – RO
Entreprise/Structure: Save the Children International (ONG)
Ville, Pays: Sénégal
Niveau d’études minimum réquis: Bac + 3
Expériences professionnelles demandées: 4 ans
Date limite de dépôt de dossier: 06-04-2016
Email de réception des candidatures : Non précisé
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential.
We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
We have over two million supporters worldwide and raised 1.9 billion dollars last year to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in health, nutrition, education, protection and child rights, also in times of humanitarian crises.
Following a major transition, our international programmes are now delivered through a merged operation with c15,000 staff, managed through seven regional hubs and reporting to a relatively small, central office. We’re changing to become more efficient, more aligned, a better partner, a stronger advocate, a magnet for world-class people and relevant for the 21st century.
Contract length: 08 months
The West and Central Africa Region has a regional management office in Dakar. The primary role of the regional management unit is to support and build the capacity about 10-11 country programmes across the region. The regional management unit is also a small business unit in itself and as such receives funds from SCI and Donors to run both oversight related operations as well as regional programmes. The regional management office will need back office support to assure proper use and management of these funds. In finance, the RO Finance Officer Consultant will oversee the financial programs of the regional management unit in Dakar.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum BAC+3 degree in business with specialization in accounting
- 4 to 5 years’ experience as a Finance Officer preferably with an INGO or a financial institutions
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projection
- A high level of written and verbal communication in English and French and interpersonal skills.
- Proven knowledge and experience of computer use (MS-Excel, PowerPoint & MS-Word), preferably with accounting package Agresso.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
To see a full a job description, please visit our website at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
Please apply in English or French using your CV and covering letter as a single document, including your salary expectations for this role.
Postuler ici : https://senegal.savethechildren.net/jobs/job-details/649