Save the Children recrute 01 Stagiaire MEAL
Save the Children hiring Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) intern.
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential.
We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We have over two million supporters worldwide and raised 1.9 billion dollars last year to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in health, nutrition, education, protection and child rights, also in times of humanitarian crises.
The MEAL function is part of the Program Development and Quality department in the Regional office that supports country programs to embed MEAL systems so as to drive program quality improvement, generate evidence of the impact of our work and foster learning.
This is an exciting opportunity for young dynamic upcoming professional seeking to obtain on the job experience in MEAL while working with a motivated multinational team. It requires a dedicated and highly motivated individual who is willing to learn at the same time offer creative ideas to achieving the goals of MEAL..
Reports to: Regional MEAL Manager
- Consolidation of data and reports from country programs to facilitate regional analysis and reporting
- Monitor and undertake quality assurance procedures for Program KPI reporting and quarterly reporting
- Coordinate and organize learning meetings including virtual meetings like webinars and manage dissemination outcomes
- Coordinate the MEAL community of practise and support other thematic communities of practise to catalyse learning
- Consolidate learning from the region and work with the regional manager to disseminate them in the region
- Work with the regional IT team to develop innovative systems that enable country and regional staff to share and access existing and new knowledge
Any other duty and assigned by supervising manager
Qualifications and experience
- University degree in any field of social development
- Prior training in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning and Knowledge Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate effectively in networks and communities of practice
- Computer literacy (MS Word, excel, Access, and Power Point)
Closing date: Oct 12, 2022