Save the Children recruits 01 Regional Change & Deployment Analyst
The Regional Change & Deployment Analyst is a role within the Change and Deployment Team, which implements high priority systems and business processes across Save the Children International (SCI)’s 55 country offices.
The Regional Change Analyst supports the change & deployment activities for these priority projects across a number of countries in one region (in this case, WCA). They work with key stakeholders in the Regional and Country offices to support the country offices with each project roll out.
This role also has a substantial training component and the post holder will take responsibility for developing and delivering effective training for country staff, to prepare them for using new systems and processes.
In 2021 the role will be focussed on activities relating to the implementation of a new global procurement system and preparations to deploy a project management system with a new financial coding structure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with experience in Management Consulting and/or Organisation Development/Organisational Effectiveness
Experience And Skills
- 2-3 years’ experience working of major projects affecting business processes and systems in a large organisation
- Experience working in an international and West Africa context
- Experience in developing and delivering training for diverse audiences
- Good interpersonal skills, a proven ability to engage stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French
- Willingness and ability to travel within the region for circa 60%
- A commitment to Save the Children values
- Prior experience within an INGO
Contract length: 02 years
Work location: West and Central Africa (WCA) Regional Office (Dakar) or Country Offices in the WCA region
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Applicants are advised that Save the Children International does not require any payment or expense during the entire recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as contrary to the values and practices of our organization.
Closing Date : Dec 14, 2020
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter stcuk.taleo.net.