|Save the Children recruits 01 Localisation Operations Lead|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||24 Fevrier 2021|
Description de l’offre
LOCALISATION OPERATIONS LEAD
The Role: Localisation Operations Lead
Initially our intention is to complete a feasibility assessment to understand the required end state, impact and options to move forwards and the Localisation Operations Lead will have a critical role to ensure the feasibility fully takes considers the current state in our Programmes, the options we have to move forwards and the associated impacts of any options proposed.
They will need to have and provide the necessary level of insights into the Localisation Project and will be specifically accountable for delivery of all subject matter expertise related to programmes and impact for children.
The role will include providing input and challenge to the development of the feasibility assessment, ensuring a sound understanding of the current programme activities across the movement as well as insights on latest sector trends.
In addition, the Localisation Operations Lead will play a key role in defining the current and future state.
This will include engaging with SMEs across the movement to ensure we have a good understanding of our current programme delivery modalities and priority strategic outcomes to enable these through a localised model.
Alongside the above, the Localisation Operations Lead will be required to represent the SCI and Member stakeholders, ensuring they remain informed and committed to the Programme.
This includes getting agreement across members, centre, country and regional programme stakeholders to proposals from the programme.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
• Senior level leadership and management experience in a large and complex international NGO or organization
• Significant experience managing field operations, across the full spectrum of programming from humanitarian assistance to development, with an understanding also of institutional needs supportive of the global mission
• Experience in solving complex issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in
• Excellent business partnering, communication and relationship building skills. Demonstrated ability to develop and manage productive relationships with SC member agencies and senior staff
• Experience in implementing organisational structure/operating model change programmes in the NGO sector
• Attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and use initiative.
• Constructive approach
• Team player, with a full appreciation of the value of collaboration
• Commitment to the mission, vision and values of Save the Children
• We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
• This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
• We are looking for candidates that are based in countries where Save the Children operates.
• This role is is a Mid-senior level with circa pay of £52K
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection.
We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children.
We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
A copy of the full role profile can be found at website
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2021 – 04:59 GMT
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Information Technology
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :