Save the Children recruits 01 HR Business Partner
- As a member of the HR regional team, the position holder proactively provides HR assistance to WCA Country Offices in support of the successful implementation of the WCA HR strategy as outlined in the strategic plans.
- As a Human Resources Business Partner, the position holder acts as an internal consultant to Country Office (CO) HR Directors and their team by following up on HR action points as discussed with the Regional HR Director and on request of the Country Offices. The major HR areas covered include talent acquisition, international HR management, HR operations, Systems such as Oracle and LMS, Compensation and benefits, Employee relations and support of the talent review and planning.
- The position holder ensures those needs are met effectively and efficiently. The HR Business Partner will be the focal point for the emergency needs in countries and facilitate appropriate deployment from external sources or members.
- In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
- A bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Social studies or Business Administration
Experience And Skills
- 5 years of relevant HR experience, 2 of which in middle level management.
- Any similar combination of education and experience in a complex organization dealing with people management issues and involving national and international staff.
- Well-developed skills in at least two of the following areas: learning and development, resourcing, compensation and benefits, employee relations and talent management, HR systems.
- Self-evident interpersonal skills that cause senior HR managers to seek their help or counsel.
- Strong IT skills; proficiency in the use of HR Systems will be a strong asset
- Ability to work in a complex and fast changing environment.
- Ability to speak and write clear English and French as working language.
Application deadline: 3 Feb 2021 – 23:59 GMT
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter senegal.savethechildren.net.