|Save the Children recruits 01 Global Digital Planning Manager|
|Description de l’offre|
GLOBAL DIGITAL MARKETING PLANNING MANAGER
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Global Digital Planning Manager at Any existing Save the Children office location and may be Home or Office based. This role could involve up to 25% international travel.
Reports to: Head of Digital Public Engagement
Staff reporting to this post: None
Budget Responsibilities: None
Role Dimensions: The role will require an ability to work in a networked structure across functional and geographical boundaries.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• At least 2 years of direct experience in the implementing digital engagement/fundraising programs with revenue responsibility (ideally within an international NGO),
• Excellent skills in project management and using planning tools to be able to ensure timely delivery of projects.
• Proven track record of managing multiple projects and activities across several markets for an international organisation.
• Exceptional written communication skills in English. High level of attention to detail. Copy proofreading experience.
• Solid understanding and hands on experience developing supporters and donor development email marketing journeys using a marketing automation tool
• Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to inspire and mobilise people from diverse business areas, to deliver a coherent content strategy meeting multiple objectives
• Confident self-starter who can take the initiative to drive projects forward.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships across the organisation.Capacity to build and maintain excellent relations and to work effectively in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment respecting diversity
• Significant ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt work plans flexibly depending on external opportunities.
• A willingness to travel to support relevant events as required
• Basic knowledge and experience using graphic design tools
• Experience using infographic and quiz makers
• Familiarity with content management systems. Proven work experience as a web editor.
• Strong IT skills particularly in Microsoft products
• Ability to articulate the work of Save the Children with passion
We can offer circa £ 40,000 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Closing date: 7 Jun 2021 – 22:59 GMT
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Communications and Media
Type: Fixed-term contract
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at