|Save the Children International recrute 01 Senior Change & Deployment Analyst|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||31 Janvier 2021|
Description de l’offre
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Senior Change and Deployment Analyst ( 12 Months FTC)
Engaging with the project team and business representatives, the Senior Change & Deployment Analyst conducts analysis to manage agreed change deliverables and will support the development of these deliverables for specific projects as directed by the Global Change Manager or Head of Change Delivery.
Change & Deployment deliverables include: Change definition (including current state analysis), Change Impact Assessment, Stakeholder Analysis, Change planning, Communication materials, Business Readiness Assessment, approach to transition to Business as Usual and Post Go-Live review.
The Senior Change and Deployment Analyst will also support the development of the Deployment toolkit to enable country level deployment activities.
The Senior Change Analyst will regularly need to engage with stakeholders in order to complete the required change activities.
The Senior Change & Deployment Analyst will initially be supporting a number of IT transformation programmes including the rolling out of a new suite of IT policy and procedures as well as supporting a large scale information security initiative.
Educated to degree level / equivalent work experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
– Experience and capability in change management
– Proven stakeholder engagement skills including engaging with stakeholders across all levels of the organisation including senior stakeholders
– Strong communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present to different types of audiences with different levels of understanding of the subject matter
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Experience of working on projects at various phases of the project lifecycle
– Experience working across multiple functions or locations
– True passion for results, responsibility and proactivity
– Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
– Competent in Excel and PowerPoint
– Willingness and ability to travel
– Affinity, knowledge and experience of working within a standardised project/change methodology
– Experience working across geographies
A second language. Preferably French, Spanish or Arabic.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector with an option of flexible of working hours
The Organisation :
– We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children.
We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply onlin https://senegal.savethechildren.net/careers/details?jid=58390