|Sandoz Pharmaceuticals recruits 01 FWCA Cluster Communications Head|
Description de l’offre
FWCA Cluster Communications Head
• Dakar, Sénégal
• Marketing – Communication
• Santé & Social
Sandoz Pharmaceuticals is hiring a FWCA Cluster Communications Head
• Coordinate and provide specialist knowledge in a specific area of communications.
• Act as a strategic partner to the business, and create and support implementation of communications strategies in own area of expertise.
• Supervise the implementation of consistent internal and external communications plans.
• Supervise the implementation of assigned project or communications activity.
• Build relationships with and counsel senior Business Partners and /or senior Communications colleagues.
• Manage agencies and other external vendors to secure maximum return on investment, operational excellence and business impact.
• Use and coordinate available communications resources to achieve required results by ensuring effective deployment of project information /materials.
• Lead, coach and mentor a small team and coordinate education of Communications colleagues and Business Partners across communications specialties.
• Provide expertise in a broad knowledge of several diverse areas (Internal Communications, Media Relations, Social Media, Corporate Affairs, Stakeholder Engagement).
• Counsel Cluster LT (and other key leaders) in all aspects of communications, select media spokespeople,
• Establish and maintain relationships with key external stakeholders such as media, patient groups and patients, etc. and ensure consistency of Novartis brand and market position in all communications.
• Build, monitor and evaluate the performance of the Communication function in the Cluster, to achieve and maintain best-in-class performance, while being fully consistent with the evolving legal, regulatory and compliance environment.
• Ensure the implementation and monitoring of global communication policies and procedures in all countries in the Cluster.
• Represent the Communications function in key meetings and events
• Represent Novartis in relevant external associations, conferences, meetings etc. to advocate and build Novartis Africa brand across the Cluster
• Represent Communications the Cluster LT Meetings and all relevant internal and external meetings, boards, events, etc.
• Leadership within the Cluster LT: influence across the business and beyond the Communications function, by sharing best practices, expertise and experience to shape Cluster strategy, innovation and initiatives
• Cluster Communications Objectives
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations or other relevant subject required.
• Fluent English and French mandatory. Local African language very desirable.
• +5 years of relevant experience.
• Comfort in working in FWCA
• Comfort in collaborating with multiple senior stakeholders
• Ability to deal with high level of ambiguity
• Effective in leading across multiple countries, cultures, languages
• Healthcare industry exposure
• Operational Excellence
• Digital and Tech Savvy
• Business and Patient Mindset
• Leading Change
• Stakeholder Engagement
Closing date : 4 June 2021.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :