SAMPREETI: Seeking EoIs from Bangladeshi Organizations
Deadline: 28 October 2018
Social Action and Mobilization for Prevention of Radicalization and Extremism through Enhanced and Targeted Interventions (SAMPREETI) has announced the 3rd Call for Expressions of Interest (EoIs) from Bangladeshi organizations/ institutions/ groups/ clubs to explore some innovative ideas, models and proposals from greater Dhaka.
SAMPREETI is a project of Manusher Jonno Foundation (MJF) funded by GCERF.
SAMPREETI will offer approximately 20-40 grants and duration of the proposed work will be maximum of six (6) months. The grant size will be-
- Small: From BDT 5, 00, 000 to BDT 15, 00,000
- Medium: From BDT 15, 00, 001to BDT 30, 00, 000
- Large: From BDT 30, 00, 001 to BDT 80, 00, 000
A Grantee will receive funding from SAMPREETI. A Grantee may be:
- Any registered ornon-registered organization such as local NGOs, CSOs, CBOs, Media House, Cultural or Theater Group/ Club, Institute or associated institutions such as Youth Group/Debating Society/ Film Society/ Tourist Society/ Photographic Society/ Journalist Association/ Model United Nations Association/ Cultural Club/ Games and Sports Club/ Computer Club/ Social Service Club/ Writers’ Forum/ Business and Economic Forum/ Rover Scout etc.
- The duration of the proposed work (project) will be for maximum of six (6) months.
- The proposed work can be one- off event or series of activities.
- The grant size will be BDT 500000 to 8000000.
- It is necessary to have registration or at least a Constitution/ MoU/ Resolution for any non-registered or non- affiliated group/ institute/organization.
- Proposed work should be limited to six districts of greater Dhaka region (Gazipur, Narayangonj, Munshigonj, Manikgonj, Narsingdi and Dhaka).
- Proposed work will focus on graduation level (After HSC level) students studying in any public, private or religious institutions and also with their affiliates, parents, teachers, and institution management committee etc.
- Proposed work must have alignment with the prevention of radicalization and violent extremism.
- Applicant must be Bangladeshi National and legally able to enter into grant agreements with NGO work.
How to Apply
Interested organizations/ institutes/ groups/ clubs are requested to submit their proposals through email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit SAMPREETI.