RTI International recrute 01 conducteur de projet
RTI’s International Education division operates with the goal of supporting systemic change to improve learning outcomes. We use evidence-based approaches to strengthen education policy, management, and practice at every level—from classrooms to national ministries—to achieve measurable improvement in education quality.
RTI’s International Education division was just awarded a 5-year, $55M cooperative agreement from USAID/Senegal to improve girls’ and boys’ reading outcomes in kindergarten through second grade by increasing the capacity of the Senegalese education system through institutional support and targeted assistance in nine regions of Senegal. RELIS will work with Senegal’s Ministry of Education to expand bilingual reading instruction to three new local languages—Maninke, Soninke and Diola—through materials development, teacher training, building publisher capacity and strengthening education system management more broadly. The project will have approximately 65 staff based in Dakar and in the regions.
RTI is currently seeking applicants for the position of Driver
Location: Dakar, Tambacounda et Kédougou
- Drive the project vehicles with strict adherence to local traffic laws and in accordance to project rules and regulations pertaining to vehicles
- Transport project staff and materials in Dakar and the regions
- Maintain the vehicle in a satisfactory condition, including weekly cleaning of the interior and exterior and periodic (quarterly) cleaning of the motor and chassis.
- Ensure that tires are in good working conditions at all time, and that spare tire is in good condition
- Ensure that vehicle usage log is updated on a daily basis and submitted on a monthly basis
- Ensure that fuel consumption report is submitted as required
- Ensure regular maintenance of the vehicle, and that fluids (water, oil, fuel, washer liquid, etc.) levels are at required levels
- Report any apparent malfunction to the supervisor
- Report any damage or accident to the supervisor immediately
- Ensure that the vehicle is safely parked and locked when not in use
- Carry out project errands as required
Education and Experience
- BFEM but BAC preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of car mechanics and repair
- 5 years of experience in driving a vehicle; preferably for a USAID or other donor project
- Working knowledge of written and oral French
- For regional drivers: knowledge of regional roads, rural school communities, and local language/s
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance preferred
- Willingness and enthusiasm to work as part of a Team
- Superior integrity, work habits, and ability to take direction.
- Willingness to drive on missions in the interior of the country
See also: Download Driver resume template.
Closing date : 30 April 2022.Postuler