|RTI International recrute 01 Chief of Party, USAID/Senegal Renforcement de la Litteratie au Senegal|
|Description de l’offre|
Chief of Party, USAID/Senegal Renforcement de la Litteratie au Senegal
Nom de l’entreprise : RTI International
Lieu de l’entreprise : Dakar, Dakar, Sénégal
• Manage technical and administrative personnel and subcontractors in the implementation of a large, complex activity to improve the reading skills of Senegalese students in kindergarten and the early grades of public primary schools and Government of Senegal capacity to deliver and sustain outcomes.
• Ensure that all activities conform to the terms and conditions of project requirements, including cost, schedule, and quality parameters.
• Serve as primary liaison to USAID/Senegal on management and strategic issues to maximize impact and scale, minimize costs, and maximize efficiency and sustainability in achieving project requirements.
• Lead the coordination of program activities among a diverse group of stakeholders and beneficiaries including the Ministry of Education (MOE), Regional Education Offices, school officials, civil society, and other activity partners.
• Ensure internal integration of project activities through 1) the annual work plan and budgeting process; 2) creating/maintaining an effective project management team; 3) overseeing an effective monitoring and evaluation and learning system.
• Prepare progress reports, budget information, and other documentation as needed.
• Provide leadership and oversight across all technical and functional areas such as technical strategies; Monitoring and Evaluation and Collaboration, Learning and Adaptation; Communications and Reporting; Finance; Operations; and Human Resources.
• Develop and implement practices to ensure a high level of staff morale and retention.
• PhD in education, business, program/project management, or a related field with 10 years of experience or a master’s degree with 14 years of experience. A focus on curriculum, early childhood development, or early grade reading is preferred.
• At least 10 years of experience in relevant management, supervisory, and/or technical experience working on large donor-funded education projects (with at least 8 years in a management/leadership position).
• At least 8 years of experience in development in Sub-Saharan Africa is required, preferably in West Africa.
• Prior experience working on USAID-funded projects and a strong knowledge of USAID rules and regulations.
• Demonstrated experience in project design, policy dialogue, strategic planning and implementation, education reform and national-level quality improvement.
• Must be politically savvy, as s/he will interact with numerous government institutions and senior-level officials at various administrative levels, as well as community leaders.
• Demonstrated ability to manage diverse teams to deliver impact within agreed timelines.
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of capacity development and professional development is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills and ability (verbal and written) in French and English.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability.
• Gestion des associations et fondations
• Services financiers
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :