|RTI International recruits 01 Communications Specialist, USAID/Senegal Integrated District Health|
|Description de l’offre|
Communications Specialist, USAID/Senegal Integrated District Health
RTI International Dakar, Sénégal
RTI International’s Global Health Division is currently accepting applications for Communications Specialists for a newly-award USAID-funded health systems project in Senegal.
The opportunity will focus on achieving sustainable improvement and effective utilization of the Senegalese healthcare system by addressing key causes of maternal and child morbidity and mortality, protecting communities from infectious diseases, and strengthening health systems. Another key objective of the project will be to strengthen the capacity for malaria prevention and treatment, as well as ownership of health at the community and household levels, while maintaining gains made at the health facility level in focus districts.
This activity will also seek to improve private sector engagement and surveillance and strengthen the existing linkages between community health services/community-level leadership and facilities/District Health Teams to increase the ability to prevent, detect, and treat malaria in households.
The Communications Specialist will be in charge of creating and disseminating all project-related communications within the project team, writing success stories for USAID, and reporting out on project accomplishments to Senegal’s Ministry of health and back to the RTI International home office.
• Implement project communication strategy
• Provide tools for effective communication and networking among those participating in the project, including Grantees
• Provide training and technical assistance to program on developing and implementing communication strategies within all project offices
• Contribute to all projects regular reporting documents, including quarterly newsletters
• Write success stories and press releases and communicate with the media
• Collects organize, and dispatch reference documents and up-to-date information for the technical team
• Work closely with the technical team to support the de v elopment of technical materials
• In close collaboration with the Director of MERLA, collect data from the technical team to produce in a reader-friendly manner newsletters and success stories
• Ensure compliance of all project documents and tools with the project’s “Branding and Marking Plan”
• Assist the COP in regular meetings with USAID
• Perform other duties as assigned by the COP
• Master’s degree in journalism, communications, or a related field + 3 years’ experience working with the mass media and/or organizations, or a bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience
• Experience in communications on Public Health projects
• Good writing and communication skills (applicant should provide examples of their articles or other written stories relevant to the position)
• Excellent French and English language skills
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Postulez en ligne :