Robert Bosch Stiftung/Black Sea Trust: Seeking Applications for 2018-19 Confidence Building Program
Deadline: 21 May 2018
The Robert Bosch Stiftung and the Black Sea Trust for Regional Cooperation of the German Marshall Fund (BST) are seeking applications for its 2018-19 Confidence Building program to support confidence building activities of non-state actors in the South Caucasus, Ukraine and Moldova, and its neighboring countries.
The projects should be initiated by civil society organizations which can effectively engage target audiences within the population of the region in their projects’ activities. Organizations requesting grants must be legally registered in one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Turkey, and Ukraine. The involvement of additional partners (especially those from the EU) is possible and welcome.
- The average grant will be around 23,000 USD (about 18,000 EUR).
- Multilateral projects may exceed that amount in exceptional cases.
Projects working in the following areas would be especially appreciated:
- approaches to build and/or strengthen local, regional and national capacities to promote coexistence and reintegration;
- cross-border initiatives for youth;
- approaches to civic education or active citizenship;
- approaches to reconciliation and peace that incorporate experiences from history and convey them to the younger generation;
- arts and cultural work to advance peace and reconciliation;
- the role of media in overcoming stereotypes.
How to Apply
Project proposals must be submitted in English only, using the application and budget forms available on the given website.
Eligible Countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Turkey and Ukraine.