Righteous Persons Foundations: Supporting Jewish Community in United States
Deadline: 18 July 2019
The Righteous Persons Foundations (RPF) is inviting Letters of Inquiry (LOIs) for its 2019 grant program in order to support efforts that build a vibrant, just, and inclusive Jewish community in the United States.
The Foundation is currently directing the majority of its resources towards organizations and projects that are national in scope and:
- Foster Jewish arts, culture, and identity
- To revitalize and illuminate Jewish identity today, RPF invests in projects that make the old new. That means digging into Judaism’s rich and varied history to expand and enrich the content being transmitted.
- Inspire a commitment to social justice
- To advance justice in America, RPF looks to help enable Jews to draw upon our deep commitment to activism and mobilize a “Jewish presence” on the key social and economic issues of our time.
- Promote understanding between Jews and those of other faiths and backgrounds
- To ensure a more tolerant society, RPF supports those working as change-agents to promote tolerance through a broad range of methods.
- Invest in the next generation
- To engage the next generation on issues of Jewish identity, community, and meaning, RPF is interested in new pathways that bet on emerging, authentic, grassroots models; leverage new technologies; and invest in future leaders.
- Applications are only reviewed for organizations that have tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status.
- If applicant’s project does not have tax-exempt status, they must submit an application through a 501(c)(3) organization serving as their fiscal sponsor.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit LOIs in a prescribed format via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit https://www.righteouspersons.org/letters-of-inquiry/