Richard Plaschka International Grant Program for Postdoctoral Researchers 2019, Austria
Date limite :
01 mars 2019
Tous les spécialités
Richard Plaschka Grant
The grant is named after the Austrian historian, who died in 2001 and who worked at the University of Vienna as a university professor for Eastern European history from 1967 to 1993. In 1981/1982 he was the rector of the University of Vienna. Moreover, he was the head of the Austrian East and Southeast Europe Institute from 1958 to 1988. Throughout his life Richard Plaschka committed himself to a cross-border and joint way dealing with the history in the eastern and south-eastern European area. The grant recipients should place emphasis on cross-border collaboration in their scientific activities.
OeAD-GmbH/ICM-Centre for International Cooperation & Mobility on behalf of and funded by the Federal Ministry of Education, Science and ResearchÂ (BMBWF)
Supplementary grant, own funds are required
1) Monthly grant rate
a) scholarship: EUR 1,150
b) relocation allowance: EUR 600 (for research stays of 3 months or longer)
2)Â Accommodation, health insurance
a) It is possible for OeAD scholarship holders to book accommodation (dormitory or apartment) with the OeAD Housing office. The monthly costs are:
– monthly rent: roughly EUR 250 to 600 (depending on the amenities)
– monthly administrative fee: EUR 18
b) OeAD scholarship holders need to have health insurance that is accepted by the Austrian authorities for the duration of their stay in Austria. The OeAD can help with taking out such insurance. The monthly costs can vary, at the moment you should calculate EUR 55 to 200 (depending on your age, scholarship category and state of health).
Scholarship holders have to pay the costs for accommodation and insurance themselves.
c) Applicants from EU/EEA countries: within the European Union, costs for medical care are covered by the national insurance carrier in your home country. Please have your European health insurance card with you at all times.
d) Applicants from non-EU/EEA countries who are planning a research stay of more than 6 months: If your monthly costs for accommodation in Austria exceed EUR 300, you may need to provide proof of additional funds to the Austrian residence authority when you apply for your residence permit. This figure may vary depending on your individual costs for health insurance and other liabilities.
3) Grant holders do not have to pay tuition fees in Austria. They might have to hand in a request at the rectorâ€™s office of their respective host university and demonstrate that they are studying or doing research in the context of transnational EU, national or university mobility programs.
4) Scholarship holders from non-European developing countries will also receive a travel costs subsidy of max.Â EUR 1,000.
The followingÂ documentsÂ have to be uploaded with the online application.
- Two letters of recommendation by university lecturers who qualify as professors (habilitation or equal qualification). The Austrian supervisor must not issue a letter of recommendation in addition to the consent (see below). For these letters of recommendation no specific form is required; however, they must contain the letterhead, date and signature of the person recommending the applicant and the stamp of the university / department and must not be older than six months at the time of application;
- Consent of a habilitated lecturer at the Austrian target institution to supervise the applicant academically;
- Scan of your passport (page with name and photo);
- Scan of your university graduation certificate of your diploma or master and PhD or doctoral studies;
- Scientific synopsis and bibliography related to the research project;
- proof of teaching assignment;
- proof of employment at a university.
For more information click « LINK TO ORIGINAL » below.
Si vous avez quelques points qui ne sont pas claires, vous pouvez poser votre question sur notre forum de discussion. Poser votre question
N’oubliez pas de mentionner mina7 lors de votre candidature.
Cette opportunité est destiné à tous les pays