Ria Money Transfer recrute 01 Customer Care Representative – (210002C3).
Ria Financial Services is the second-largest global money transfer company and a division of the North American public company Euronet Worldwide (Nasdaq: EEFT). RIA is a global leader in remittances and is a recognized benchmark in both quality and reliability of the service it offers to general public.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join our friendly team at our Senegal Office in Africa. In this role, you would provide information to our customers about their transactions and resolve any queries they have. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Responding via telephone and email to questions/complaints from agents or final customers (senders or beneficiaries of money transfers), resolving any issues that arise.
- Modifying and correcting data from orders processed incorrectly.
- Maintaining constant communication with the correspondent (paying agent in the country of destination) via telephone or email in order to resolve complaints.
- Managing together with the accounting department refunds from canceled orders.
Duties and responsibilities
- Receive incoming calls and make outgoing calls providing excellent customer service
- Answer customers inquiries and questions professionally by phone or email
- Accurately enter or verify the customer’s information in our proprietary system
- Effectively handle phone calls when putting calls on hold, transferring, or being disconnected
- Assist customers with various inquiries such as processing transactions, questions about our products, cancellations and providing Ria Agent locations
- Keep up to date with Ria’s products, services, and policies
- Identify problems, issues, or complaints during queries and propose solutions to management
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service preferably in a call center environment
- Possess experience with problem-solving, dealing with difficult customers and remaining professional
- The key characteristics this individual must possess are having a positive attitude, being a team player, and excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible to work extended hours or weekends
Closing date : 2 October 2021.Postuler