Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds 2019 in Netherlands
Date limite :
01 mars 2019
Tous les spécialités
The Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds consists of â‚¬2500 per student, which will be paid in 10 installments throughout the academic year.
- You have been admitted to a (Research-) Masterâ€™s programme at the Faculty of Arts
- You are an international student from a country outside the EU/EEA and fulfil the selection criteria and eligibility requirements of either theÂ Radboud Scholarship ProgrammeÂ or theÂ Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme
- You have been a selected scholarship candidate and accept the offer of either the Radboud Scholarship Programme or the Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme
Eligible Regions: Open for all except EU/EEA
- There is no specific application procedure for the Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds since the scholarship is linked to the accepted offer of the RSP or OTS.
- Please notice the 1 March Deadline to apply for the RSP and the OTS.
To get more exciting opportunities like this, at your fingertips, install the Youth OpportunitiesÂ Mobile App hereÂ from your cellphone.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2019 (40 Days Remaining)
Découvrez des opportunités dans le pays PAYS BAS
Si vous avez quelques points qui ne sont pas claires, vous pouvez poser votre question sur notre forum de discussion. Poser votre question
N’oubliez pas de mentionner mina7 lors de votre candidature.