Queen’s Awards for Enterprise 2020 for Organisations across the UK
Deadline: September 9, 2020
Applications are open for the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise 2020. The Queen’s Awards are the most prestigious awards for business, celebrating the outstanding achievements of organisations across the UK. The awards are valid for 5 years. Winners have reported benefiting from worldwide recognition, increased commercial value, greater press coverage and a boost to staff morale.
The awards are offered in the categories of:
- International trade
- Sustainable development
- Promoting opportunity through social mobility
If you win you’ll be:
- Invited to a Royal reception;
- Presented with the award at your company by one of The Queen’s representatives, a Lord-Lieutenant;
- Able to fly The Queen’s Awards flag at your main office, and use the emblem on your marketing materials (for example, on your packaging, advertisements, stationery and website);
- Given a Grant of Appointment (an official certificate) and a commemorative crystal trophy.
To apply for the Queen’s Award for Enterprise your organisation must:
- Be based in the UK (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).
- File its Company Tax Returns with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
- Be a self-contained enterprise that markets its own products or services and is under its own management.
- Have at least 2 full-time UK employees or part-time equivalents.
- Demonstrate strong corporate social responsibility.
- Your organisation can be a business or non-profit.
Each of the award categories has additional entry criteria.
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are free to enter. You can apply for more than one award.
You’ll need to:
- Create an account and register your details.
- Answer questions about your eligibility – this should take less than 15 minutes.
- Submit your application by midday on September 9, 2020.