Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2019
Date limite :
13 juil. 2018
Tous les spécialités
- The scholarships are fully-funded
- Providing full tuition fees
- A return economy flight
- An arrival allowance
- Aregular stipend (living allowance).
- They are for Master’s courses only and are not applicable to distance learning courses.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country, other than the host country.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
Eligible Regions: Papua New Guinea, South Africa, South Pacific, Sri Lanka
- Download the application form, and complete it in as much detail as possible.
As well as the application form, applicants must submit the following:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- At least one academic reference
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one
Application Deadline: July 13, 2018 (34 Days Remaining)
Si vous avez quelques points qui ne sont pas claires, vous pouvez poser votre question sur notre forum de discussion. Poser votre question
N’oubliez pas de mentionner mina7 lors de votre candidature.