|Puma Energy recruits 01 Territory Manager Bunkering|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||15 Mars 2021|
Description de l’offre
Territory Manager Bunkering
• Responsible for managing the relationship between Puma Energy and Clients;
• Commercial handling & coordination of Marine/Bunkering activities;
• Build and maintain a Puma Energy portfolio
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities (List major areas of position responsibilities, in priority order)
1. Create an environment focused on flawless execution of activities with an emphasis on safety and controls.
Provide a first in class customer service.
Maintain administrative control of the assigned client’s portfolio, as well in goal achievement and in effectiveness to recover values, maintain the credit lines established by the company and making cashing negotiations
2. Handle or participate in negotiations with existing & potential clients as well as preparing offers for fuels & lubricants
Maintain an updated list of fuel prices, oil and lubricants, etc. and notify the providers/clients about any changes in prices
3. Handle inquiries received from clients, provide required quotes and follow up of their inquiries
Calculate economics if needed
Monitoring of credit lines availability & credit collection
4. Monitoring of stocks (fuels & lubes) availability in coordination with internal stakeholders
Discuss and plan delivery schedule every morning with internal supports
5. Ensure quality is in conformity with bunker specs or with the regulation in law in the Marine business segment
Collect & analyze bunkering market info from the competition, traders and brokers
6. Support the implementation of the Global Business and Strategic Accounts models as requested by the Commercial Manager within the territory (portfolio);
Implement Marketing Programs as directed in the one-year Marketing Plan and one year Sales Plan for the affiliate, with proper emphasis on compliance with the validated budget;
Monitor projected sales volume, monthly results analysis, and the elaboration of sales and invoicing reports Elaboration of debit/credits notes related to Price adjustments or invoice annulment;
Elaborate reports and statistics required.
7. Build and maintain an updated a comprehensive prospects pipeline by using the Pipeline management Tool SPANCOP (Suspect, Prospect, Approach, Negotiate, Close, Order, Payment) and through Sales Tools to convert the prospects/customers.
8. Provide advice and support to clients with administrative & technical needs and implementation as well as the execution of the Business plans and all the norms, standards and commercial procedures of the company
9. Problem-solving of loading Schedules, reception of requests, payments, product quality, transportation, faults, prices, invoicing and other situations or claims with the clients
10. Maintain close and constant communication with the Customers Service /Operations/Logistics/Finances/ & all other departments required;
Ensure required interactions with essential third-party partners (in particular depots but also any other refuelling service provider contracting with Puma Energy)
Plan and organize business trips and field visits to achieve effective coverage of the assigned areas.
• Graduate University Degree or equivalent in Commercial, Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Commercial field, fuels market or Shipping companies ;
• Bunkering knowledge will be an advantage.
• Good marketing skills ;
• Good understanding of business drivers; Effective communication; Teamwork ;
• Bilingual (French/Fluent English) ;
• Advanced Knowledge of MS Office ;
• Knowledge and a basic understanding of financial information (accounting statements, profit and loss statements, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill ;
• Excellent conflict resolution and problem-solving skills ;
• Skill to work under pressure and ability to manage change ;
• High attention to details ;
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills ;
• Team player ;
• Good planning and organization skills.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
• Internal Commercial Area, Business Support, Operations, Finances
• External Key customers, Terminals
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :