PUI recruits 01 Logistician Administrator – Colombia – Tibu
Starting date : 01/03/2022
Duration of mission : 12 months
PUI all around the world
With its 40 years of experience, Première Urgence Internationale :
- Supports close to 6 millions beneficiaries
- With more than 100 Millions € yearly budget
- Present in 22 countries, on 5 continents
Thanks to the work and commitment of :
- More than 2000 national staffs
- Around 200 expatriates from 45 different nationalities
- And 90 employees at HQ
PUI works in 10 areas of intervention and distinguishes itself by the implementation of an integrated approach in its response. This method aims to identify and understand the needs of all those affected by a crisis. Our teams come together to bring a rapid global response to the basic needs of populations affected by humanitarian crises to help them regain independence and dignity.
Learn more on our history, our values, our areas of intervention.
Focus on our activities in COLOMBIA
Our mission in Colombia has been open since 2019. The programs aim to improve the access of Venezuelan migrants to high-quality medical care and psycho-social support, ensure decent food distribution and shelter, and address priority needs for water, sanitation and hygiene. Mobiles medicals teams are mobilised in the department of Aurauca and Santander to meet health needs. Primary health care and psycho-social support are provided, awareness is organised and a response to the COVID-19 pandemic is deployed.
What about the Logistician-Administrator ?
As Logistician-Administrator you will be responsible for the sound financial, accounting, budgetary and logistics management of the base as well as the management of human resources, administrative and legal files of the base in compliance with PUI and donor procedures.
For this purpose, you will be responsible for :
- Financial, budgetary and accounting management: You will supervise the financial, accounting and budgetary management on the base and ensure compliance with the related procedures, with the functional support of the Mission’s Financial Coordinator.
- Human Resources Management: You will oversee the administrative human resources management activities on the base with the functional support of the Mission HR Coordinator or the Administrative and Financial Coordinator.
- Administrative management: You will supervise the administrative management on the base and ensure compliance with the related procedures, with the functional support of the mission’s Financial Coordinator.
- Logistics management and monitoring: You will supervise the logistics aspects and activities of your base. This involves the supervision of the supply chain (monitoring and management of purchases, warehousing, transport, including the last mile) as well as support logistics (monitoring and management of equipment, tools, resources and services that the teams need to properly carry out their work). Finally, you will implement the necessary actions in relation to the security, safety of people, goods and premises.
- Coordination, Reporting and Representation: You will centralize and disseminate information within the database for all matters related to financial, administrative, legal and human resources and participate in internal and external reporting in these same fields. You will represent the association with partners, authorities and various local actors involved in the financial, administrative, legal and human resources fields of the base.
- Team Management: You will oversee the administrative, financial and logistics team of your base.
The challenges that await you
– ensure the proper deployement of health and mental health activities in hard to reach remote areas of Colombia
– ensure the set up of effective logistics, financial and HR systems at base level
– management of the Logistics and Administrative teams
What you will need to succeed
- Training : You hold a Bachelor’s degree in logistics (purchases, transport etc) or in financial management (or related field). Technical background in project management will be valued.
- Experience : You are strengthened by minimum one year of professional experience in a similar position and ideally an expericence in team management. You already worked with Première Urgence Internationale? It would be a definite asset!
- Skills : You demonstrate good logistical, administrative and management skills. All the better if you have knowledge of institutional donors’ procedures (UE, OFDA, ECHO, AAP, UN agencies…).
- Qualities : You are able to work independently and to take responsibility in a proactive approach. You are a good communicator, both in writing and orally, you have good analytical, organizational and management skills. You demonstrate diplomacy and a good resilience to stress.
- Languages : English has no secrets for you! All the better, it is mandatory for this position. If you speak Spanish, Arabic and/or French, it would be a definite asset.
A word from the manager
« A real humanitarian context, with a dynamic and motivated team. »
PUI will offer you
- Status : Employé(e) with a Fixed-Term Contract
- Monthly Gross Income : 1 815,00 – 2 145,00 EUR depending on your experience in International Solidarity + 50€ per semester of seniority with PUI
- Insurance including medical coverage and complementary healthcare, 24/24 assistance and repatriation
- Housing in collective accomodation
- Daily Living Expenses (“Per Diem”)
- Break Policy : 5 working days at 3 and 9 months + break allowance
- Paid Leaves Policy : 5 weeks of paid leaves per year + return ticket every 6 months
Première Urgence Internationale sees diversity of nationalities, genders, beliefs, profiles and statuses among its Human Resources as a major asset for its humanitarian action, and therefore compels itself to the strict observance of the principle of non-discrimination throughout its recruitment process.
Première Urgence Internationale applies a policy of zero tolerance towards exploitation, sexual abuse and mistreatment, in all its forms, of women, children and all other vulnerable persons. It engages all its staff to promote, disseminate and respect the principles set out in its ethical charter.
Please note that Première Urgence Internationale shall not in any case request a financial contribution for administrative costs related to recruitment. Any such information would be fraudulent, please disregard it.
You recognize yourself in this profile and you adhere to our commitments ? You feel ready to take up the challenge and to join PUI great family ?
How to apply ?
If you wish to apply, follow this link and fill the form on our career site.
Laisser un Commentaire